Menu close
rightchevron rightchevron Swipe to move between articles

Research update: How has timed AI fared on suckler cows?

Agriland
Currently, the amount of suckler farms in Ireland using AI is low; somewhere in the region of 25% of progeny from the suckler herd are bred from AI, while the remaining 75% are served by a stock bull.

Currently, the amount of suckler farms in Ireland using AI is low; somewhere in the region of 25% of progeny from the suckler herd are bred from AI, while the remaining 75% are served by a stock bull. Some of the reasons for this can be attributed to part-time farming, poor-handling facilities or land fragmentation. [ ] The post Research update: How has timed AI fared on suckler cows?

Never miss the Farming Life NI latest

Get the Top 5 stories delivered by Email

close